‘Please Stop Sending Me Your Nasty Pictures, Your P*nis Means Nothing To Me’ – Nigerian Lesbian Warns Men - Welcome to 360 TrendingNEWS Updates

Recent

Powered by Blogger.
; //]]>
;

Recent Posts

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Latest in Tech

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Full Width CSS

Featured post

IF YOUR KIDNEY IS IN DANGER, THE BODY WILL GIVE YOU THESE 6 SIGNS!

In case you are dealing with spasms and severe pain, you could be suffering from some kidney infection or kidney stones. Skin Rash T...

Search This Blog

Facebook

Slider

Videos

Sports

Fashion

Post AD

‘Please Stop Sending Me Your Nasty Pictures, Your P*nis Means Nothing To Me’ – Nigerian Lesbian Warns Men




An openly gay Cross River state-born lady,Pamela Adie, took to Facebook to issued out a warning to the randy men who send her private messages of their p*nises and professing love to her.
She wrote;
‘To all the men in my inbox, or those intending to come to my inbox, listen up:
I won’t accept your friend request unless I’ve met you in person…and I think you’re intelligent.
I will never date you no matter how much you say you love me.
Use your marriage promises to entice other women.
Have you forgotten I was once married? That ship has sailed.
Your penis means nothing to me. Stop sending me your nasty pictures.
Most of you are married. You look so happy on your profile pictures with your families.
Go focus on your wives.
I am not interested in any of you, nor the idea of you, and I will never be.
Thank you.
Thank you so much.
Peeez Out! ??????
BELOW  IS  THE  SCREEN  SHORT



AS  Seen  On facebook
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Display