SHOCKING! How I Infected 324 Men With HIV – Fema.le Student Reveals - Welcome to 360 TrendingNEWS Updates

Recent

Powered by Blogger.
; //]]>
;

Recent Posts

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Latest in Tech

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Full Width CSS

Featured post

IF YOUR KIDNEY IS IN DANGER, THE BODY WILL GIVE YOU THESE 6 SIGNS!

In case you are dealing with spasms and severe pain, you could be suffering from some kidney infection or kidney stones. Skin Rash T...

Search This Blog

Facebook

Slider

Videos

Sports

Fashion

Post AD

SHOCKING! How I Infected 324 Men With HIV – Fema.le Student Reveals




A female student in Kenya has confessed that she has infect.ed a total of 324 me.n with the H.uman Immun.odeficiency Virus (HI.V).

The HIV positive girl, who is a student at the Kabarak University in Nakuru, was infe.cted by a m.an at a party.
The unknown 19-year old is allegedly having the intention to in.fect a total of 2000 m.en in revenge.
According to reports:

The girl allegedly contacted Kenyan Scandals on Facebook and claimed she had something to confess.
After she was sure that her identity was going to be protected (the Kenyan Daily Post, however, published a picture from her Facebook profile along with the article) she wrote:
“Oct 22nd, 2017 is a day I”ll never forgets, we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party round 2″.
The next morning when she woke up, there was a boy called Javan, and had has se.xual activity with he.r while sh.e was drunk.
“I only asked if he used a con.dom and he said yes, however, when taking bath I noticed spe.rms down there, I wanted to commit suic.ide, I feared getting preg.nant and H.IV.”
When she found out that she was H.IV positive, the gir.l confronted Javan, who claimed that he was clean.
The g.irl said: “I was so depressed and took alcohol to d.ie, I even bought po.ison, the pain was just unbearable how I was gone face the world, I let my parents down, I gave up on the world and just wanted to end my life. My future had been ruined, somehow someone had to pay.”
“I accepted my fate and promised to make all me.n I come across suffer, I know I’m attractive and me.n both marr.ied and un.married chase me left right and center.”..
“I buried the good gi.rl in me and became the bad g.irl, my goal was to inf.ect as many as possible,” she explained.

After that, the gi.rl told that she had already infec.ted 324 men, 156 of which are students at the Kabarak University, where she studies, the rest are marri.ed men, lecturers, lawyers, celebrities and politicians.

“Not a day passes without me having sex.ual activity, mostly 4 people per day,” she. continued in her confession. “Your day is coming, you m.en destroyed my life and I will make you and your people pay for it”
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Display