Nigerian Man Builds A 3 Bedroom House For A Poor Childless Aged Widow In Anambra State (Photos) - Welcome to 360 TrendingNEWS Updates

Recent

Powered by Blogger.
; //]]>
;

Recent Posts

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Latest in Tech

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Full Width CSS

Featured post

IF YOUR KIDNEY IS IN DANGER, THE BODY WILL GIVE YOU THESE 6 SIGNS!

In case you are dealing with spasms and severe pain, you could be suffering from some kidney infection or kidney stones. Skin Rash T...

Search This Blog

Facebook

Slider

Videos

Sports

Fashion

Post AD

Nigerian Man Builds A 3 Bedroom House For A Poor Childless Aged Widow In Anambra State (Photos)




Nigerian man Francis Nzelu, a man who lives in Aba has taken to facebook to share the Good deed he did for an aged childless widow who is from his maternal home town in Oraifite, Anambra state.

According to him, the aged widow was living in a Mud house but he changed her condition by building her a 3 bedroom house.

I’m grateful to almighty God for giving me and my wife the grace to put a smile on this poor old widows face see her old house on the left and the new three bed room bungalow completed in five weeks I’m my hometown of oraifite in Anambra state, to the Glory of God let’s help one another to make the world a better place.

“Help the weak if u are strong” it started about two months ago this poor childless widow from my maternal home in oraifite was living in this former old mud house but I changed her life and happiness with this new 3 bed room house with a detached store and kitchen I bless God for giving me the strength this is the 4th for my people pls friends pray to God to give me more strength to do more it gives me inner joy to see this become a reality.

































Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Display